shell32: for FO_COPY, if the destination is an empty string, SHFileOperation should use the current directory.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu May 21 09:01:14 CDT 2009

Lionel Debroux <lionel_debroux at yahoo.fr> writes:

> I've updated the patch to add more comments and to check whether the
> destination file name is empty, instead of checking flTo->feFiles
> against NULL, though that should be equivalent due to
>     ZeroMemory(&flTo, sizeof(FILE_LIST));
> in SHFileOperationW.
>
> Is this try2 closer to the correct way of doing things ?

No, you are still not passing a valid list, and doing lots of extra
unneeded work. The first step would be to test what an empty string
means for the other cases, so that you can know where to put the
code. Then probably build a simple file list containing "." or something
like that at the appropriate place.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org