DIB Engine : passing all tests

Massimo Del Fedele max at veneto.com
Sat May 23 14:16:49 CDT 2009

Austin English ha scritto:
> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Massimo Del Fedele <max at veneto.com> wrote:
>> I posted on bug 421 page (as usual) latest update of my engine.
>> It suld pass all tests in wine suite.... also all bitmap's todo_wines,
>> so expect some "false positive" signaled by tests.
>>
>> Austin, could you please re-run it on your test machines ?
>
> Sorry for the delay. New residence has crappy wireless internet, need
> to find a better solution.
>
> Anywho, I've still got a failure:
> palette.c:105: Test failed: getColor=00302010
> http://test.winehq.org/data/b175a43fb8439a33a686512935597d4c43c19733/wine_ae-ub904-dib/gdi32:palette.html

Yep, I've seen it.... sorry, I checked out just the bitmap suite.
It's trivial to fix, will do on next release

> Yep, several todo's are passing now:
> http://test.winehq.org/data/b175a43fb8439a33a686512935597d4c43c19733/wine_ae-ub904-dib/gdi32:bitmap.html

too bad that the suite marks them as failures :-)

> Full report:
> http://test.winehq.org/data/b175a43fb8439a33a686512935597d4c43c19733/wine_ae-ub904-dib/report.html
> (The user32 failure can be ignored, I get that spuriously without DIB engine).

Thank you for report.
I still have to do a couple of optimizations, some font cleanups and then it'll be finished.
I guess I'll setup a build machine for debian/ubuntu packages shortly.

Ciao

Max