News on Wine 1.1.21/MacOSX/XQuartz 2.3.3

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:32:31 CDT 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 2:49 AM, James McKenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Roderick Colenbrander wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, I used this to compile wine 1.1.21 for testing purposes this
>> week. I had to update the scripts a bit (e.g. use newere versions of
>> some libraries and tools because the old ones are offline). I can post
>> a patch against the old script. Further don't ship the opengl hack
>> anymore for new wine packages as you are aware it isn't needed for
>> xquartz 2.3.3 anymore. Everyone should move to the latest xquartz.
>> This might prevent some opengl bug reports which I have to close on
>> bugzilla as well ;)
>>

> Can you provide the updates to the scripts?  Since I am using Leopard,
> the opengl fix is not needed anymore, but it may have to stay until
> XQuartz 2.3.3 is backported for Tiger.
>
> James McKenzie

Hi James,

This is the script I used. It mainly consists of some new servers and
updated version numbers because the original versions weren't
available anymore (sure they are useally in some 'old' directory).
Further I'm not building with the opengl patch.

Roderick