DIB Engine : passing all tests

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Sun May 24 21:04:34 CDT 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 9:23 PM, James McKenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Let me know how this goes.  I'm interested in improvements that will
> help all *nixes, including MacOSX.

I think I am using the latest patch, its dibeng_max.zip thats got the
1-10 patches.

There are some major graphical glitches, though it could be related to
me having Quartz Extreme and Quartz2d enabled on unsupported hardware.
It does seem much faster though. Sorry I don't have time right now to
do a complete report. I'll try to upload information to bugzilla in
the morning after I make my environment a little more sane.

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards