/. wants a fork

Tommy tsalacinski at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:32:57 CDT 2009

Hello,

I'd like to ask why you can't include this engine until someone does
it the "right" way? If it doesn't do anything until user will manually
trigger it, it shouldn't do any harm. If it can't be possible, I can
provide a script to automatically download WINE from git, apply DIB
engine patches and compile, so maybe someone could post it on WINE
website for really DIB-engine-curious users.