Does wine handle virtual midi ports correct on OSX?

Steve Schow nabble at bstage.com
Mon May 25 10:59:32 CDT 2009

Thanks for responding.  I'm just sending midi notes around, no sysex.
Sometimes the ports work and sometimes they don't.  I may be finding that
the problem is more related to Reaper bugs, I'm not sure yet.  Seems like it
will not work and then sometimes after a few minutes, it will suddenly start
working.  Seems possibly related to flushing, but I'm not sure.

I'm not a wine developer, so I will just note your comments about
MIDIClientCreate and keep testing from my end.