/. wants a fork

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Mon May 25 21:43:19 CDT 2009

2009/5/26 James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net>:
> And lastly, I think there is a site at repo.cz that has all of the
> unaccepted Wine code somewhere, that we all could look at and fix.
>
> James McKenzie

All of it, definitely not. Only some of it (unless there IS one I'm
not aware of). It would be nice to have a repository of fixes that are
still in queue/have been rejected. Some patches do indeed just
disappear without any reason given, and the author never bothers to
fix what could be just a minor inconvenience in it. Seen years old
patches all of a sudden being fixed and resent in order to fix an
application that would have been running long before then.

It would probably be maintenance hell, though. Maybe patchwatcher could help?

--
Adys