Mac OS X Joystick problem

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Tue May 26 07:36:22 CDT 2009

Hum, Strange.

Those wine tests look just fine. They seem to be implying that it is
finding your joystick and able to read its buttons and such. That would
lead me to believe that the games would also be able to find it.

Could you maybe provide me a +dinput log of you starting up one of these
games so I can take a look?

-aric