DIB Engine : passing all tests

Vit Hrachovy vit.hrachovy at sandbox.cz
Wed May 27 03:26:13 CDT 2009

Massimo Del Fedele wrote:
> Btw, sorry all but I begins to be tired of telling same stuffs again and
> again. I made a proposal for something that *could* help the migration to
> final design, a *working* proposal, not just a prototype, and I believe
> on it.
> If that's not what most devels think, for me is ok.
> The engine will be available as a patch for whom needs/likes it, point.

Hi Max,
would it be possible to craft a wikipage on Wine Wiki, that would encompass
  * official DIB implementation requirements
  * high level description of Huw's solution
  * description of Your solution incl. proposed integration plan

It would ease the orientation, prevent repeating the same stuff again
and again and it could also serve as a solid base for further discussion
about DIB integration requirements.

Regards
Hark