winehq.org page importance / website statistics

Maik Schulz maik.schulz at gmail.com
Thu May 28 03:02:39 CDT 2009

Hi,

for translation (to German) purposes I wonder which pages of the
winehq.org website are most frequented (are there HTTP request
statistics?) and which are deemed most important so I can focus on
them in order.

It would also be interesting to know which pages are going to be moved
to the Wiki eventually so I don't waste effort translating these.

Everything that is shown on the start page plus some other pages are
done and I'm looking for direction on where to continue.

Cheers,
-Maik