How to fix some oleaut32:vartest tests?

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:51:12 CDT 2009

Hi,

It looks like I have two boxes (W98 and NT4) that produce test failures
every now and then for the mentioned tests:

vartest.c:5514: Test failed: VarCat: VT_BSTR concat with VT_DATE
returned inncorrect result
vartest.c:5530: Test failed: VarCat: VT_DATE concat with VT_BSTR
returned inncorrect result

It boils down to the result of the VarCat which is either a 2-digit or a
4-digit year but again intermittently. If I run the same test right
after each other I get either 0, 1 or 2 failures.

The only way I can see fixing this is by having a broken() with the 2
digit date for sz12_date and date_sz12. I mean having an explicit
broken() is better then a broken() for anything but the correct result.

Anyone?

(I'll start with sending a patch for that spelling mistake in the output
;) ).

--
Cheers,

Paul.