DIB engine

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri May 29 11:32:09 CDT 2009

Luke:

>Heh, I wonder if someone should approach Autodesk and say, "Give us
>sponsorship and we'll get Autocad running on Linux" they surely have
>deep pockets :)

If Autodesk were interested in making AutoCad work with Linux, they would make a native version, not try to get it working with Wine.  Sorry, but them's the facts.  Now, if you were to speak up with your wallet and donate to the effort, that is a vastly different story.

Sadly, we are on our own to get AutoCad fully working with Wine.  I don't expect any assistance from AutoDesk nor any of the major Linux players.

James McKenzie