Time to remove obsolete platforms HP, SGI, and DEC?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri May 29 19:53:21 CDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 10:51 AM, James Mckenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
>>> Why do we have versions on Mac OS X?   How about we combine them all?
>>
>>It can make a big difference in the bug. The X.org version in OS X
>>(partially?) depends on what OS X version you have. ...
>
> As far as OS/2 goes, it is still a viable operating system, but I think, for Wine purposes, it should be dropped as an available OS for bugzilla and for the AppDB.

OK.  Last time we looked at this, their bodies hadn't quite decomposed
enough, but now they're most sincerely dead.  I've simplified our bug OS
and System fields accordingly.

Of MacOSX, I removed 10.0 and 10.1.  There were some real 10.2 bugs,
so it's probably not appropriate to remove that one (yet...).
- Dan