DIB engine

Stephan Rose kermos at somrek.net
Sun May 31 14:41:03 CDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-05-31 at 12:23 -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
> On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 12:45 AM, Stephan Rose <kermos at somrek.net> wrote:
> >> If you're looking for something better specified, try finishing off
> >> gdiplus.
> > ... I'll check into gdiplus missing bits sometime next week. :)
> >
> > My name's Andrew Eikum, I'm an undergraduate Computer
> > Science student at the University of Minnesota.
> > I contacted a Wine dev a few weeks ago asking for a small
> > project to use to get familiar with Wine.  I was pointed
> > towards the gdiplus section and told to begin stubbing
> > out the missing functions, to facilitate debugging.
> > After familiarizing myself with how Wine's DLLs are built,
> > and with Git, I'm now making quick progress.  I expect to
> > have a (huge) patchset ready in the next week or two with
> > most of the gdiplus functions stubbed.
>
> Excellent!  (And Stephan, there's more than enough work
> to go around, don't worry that Andrew's going to do it all :-)

Hahaha, not worried.

Btw, I seem to have a handle on the stringformat alignment bug. By the
looks of it I may have a patch for that sometime over the next couple
days. Don't know if I will make it today as I have a roughly 5'6"
brunette incentive to do something other than write code tonight. :)

Stephan