Weird error for the advapi32/eventlog tests on Vista+ when running winetest

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:27:12 CST 2009

Hi,

Just noticed that we have 1 test failure on Vista+ for the
advapi32/eventlog tests. I was sure I've tested these from Win95 up to Win7.

When I run tests I want to do this as Administrator, so on Vista+ I
select 'Run as Administrator' to start a command prompt, or to launch
winetest.

Running the mentioned crosscompiled tests is no problem unless you do
this from the actual home directory (or any subdirectory) of the user
that logged in.

Winetest runs most of it's test in the %TEMP% directory and hence we see
this failure. But I have no clue why (yet).

Anyone?

--
Cheers,

Paul.