Owen Rudge : comctl32: Add support for scrolling during marquee selection.

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 21:46:52 CST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Module: wine
> Branch: master
> Commit: e1f3edef3e491095dd73548b711bddf14ee73ef0
>
> Author: Owen Rudge <orudge at codeweavers.com>
> Date:   Mon Nov  2 10:58:26 2009 -0600
>
> comctl32: Add support for scrolling during marquee selection.
>
> ---

Hi, Owen.

I've tested this a bit and it flickers like hell in some cases. Looks
like list requests redraw even if selection doesn't change (pointer is
still over already selected item).

Other things:
- selection logic is wrong when some items are already selected before
marquee. On native it deselects those items, your code leave them as
is. This is visible in regedit (report mode listview) - select first
entry and start selection -> first item remains selected.
- sometimes I get corrupted focus rectangle - moving pointer down
causes bottom side to clear, rectangle contains three side after that
(it could be a problem for my virtual box of course, or some embedded
video drivers, but I don't see a problem moving up for example).