avifile bugfixes

Julius Schwartzenberg julius.schwartzenberg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:43:29 CST 2009

Here are some bugfixes for avifile that Maarten mainly did during
WineConf. The behaviour corresponds to what native avifil32 does. I will
add tests to show this and submit the patches then. (Maybe avifil32 does
a few more hacks like these, I'll add those too when I find them when
creating tests.)

If anyone has any comments on the patches as they are now already,
please let me know.

Thanks!
Julius