howto document for valgrinding application test suites (starting with chromium)

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Nov 11 12:22:54 CST 2009

http://winezeug.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/valgrind/doc/win32.html
shows (using Chromium as an example) how windows
developers can find memory errors in their
windows code by running their test suites under valgrind+wine.
It's still an early draft; I expect to improve it as I gain experience
tracking down the problems that happen when running this test suite
under valgrind+wine.

Chromium makes a great example because it has a really
good test suite, and, um, because it's my day job :-)

This is currently an experiment.  If it works out, I might
get to do a lot more along these lines.
- Dan