Bugging people about test failures

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 06:44:16 CST 2009

Hi,

I hope people don't mind me sending the occasional email about failing
tests on Windows. The test.winehq.org pages are usually very red so it
can be a bit hard sometimes to spot any 'regressions' in the conformance
tests.

I haven't payed much attention for 2 weeks and that (partly) results in
what can be currently seen on test.winehq.org. I have of course limits
in what I can fix so I need other people (especially the authors) to
help me out here.

Thanks to Juan and Rob for fixing loads of the failures already.

Oh, and btw. not fixing your newly introduced failing tests in a timely
matter (or at least paying attention to them) can even effect your
Julliard ranking ;)

--
Cheers,

Paul.