What to do when un-nominating bugs for 1.2

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Thu Nov 12 13:12:54 CST 2009

Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> Dan Kegel wrote:
>> Can we do the same this time, and retarget 1.2 bugs for 1.4
>> if they're not going to be fixed for 1.2?
> At least simple explanation for why bugs were un-nominated from 1.2 would
> have been great. Half of bugs had no explanation whatsoever.

Sorry, this would be my fault.  There were only one or two of us
actually updating bugzilla during the session and I was busy trying to
actually keep up with the decisions.  So a few I just unnominated
without comment because we were already talking about one 10 bugs down
the list.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie