Test for Bug 4543: Testers needed

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Tue Nov 17 15:06:23 CST 2009

OK, try this one. It has the BitBlt(..., WHITENESS) call if(0)'d out, so
the test doesn't crash. I also fixed the issue with the other BitBlt()
failing on Wine (I used a memory DC).

I also put some tests that depend on the WHITENESS call succeeding into
todo_wine blocks. Oddly enough, the check for the bits being all 1s
succeeds on wine, even though it's not supposed to.

I also fixed the increment of the number of BitBlt() records in
test_BitBlt_record(). Now instead of incrementing the pointer, it
actually increments the count. (How could I have been so blind?)

This should work on Windows, too.

Chip