New version of my test for bug 4543

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Thu Nov 19 18:33:15 CST 2009

Paul Vriens wrote:
> On 11/19/2009 11:17 PM, Charles Davis wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is a new version of my test for bug 4543. This time, I followed
>> Dmitry's suggestion of using the existing functions for comparing the
>> contents of EMFs. I can't build tests for Windows both due to bug 20763
>> and due to the fact that I don't have any Windows boxes, so once again I
>> need people to run this test on Windows to make sure it's an accurate
>> representation of Windows' behavior. The test currently succeeds on Wine.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Chip
>>

> I'll give it a try on some of my (VMware) boxes tomorrow.

Thanks.

I almost forgot: some of the test is if(0)'d out because it crashes on
Wine (right now). So, you may wish to un-if(0) the crashing test when
you run on Windows. I'm particularly interested in the EMF that the test
produces on Windows (it should dump it to the console if you run with
WINETEST_DEBUG=1), so that would be really helpful.

Chip