New version of my test for bug 4543

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 02:08:17 CST 2009

On 11/19/2009 11:17 PM, Charles Davis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a new version of my test for bug 4543. This time, I followed
> Dmitry's suggestion of using the existing functions for comparing the
> contents of EMFs. I can't build tests for Windows both due to bug 20763
> and due to the fact that I don't have any Windows boxes, so once again I
> need people to run this test on Windows to make sure it's an accurate
> representation of Windows' behavior. The test currently succeeds on Wine.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Chip

Hi,

I only ran your new tests and removed that "if(0)", please find the
results attached.

Win95/98/me have the same results (as expected) and have several
failures (as expected). Fixing them would be a bonus but we currently
are having several metafile failures for these platforms anyway.

--
Cheers,

Paul.