shell32/tests: Remove atime tests in ITEMIDLIST_format test.

Austin Lund austin.lund at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:33:21 CST 2009

2009/11/21 Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com>:

> if (abs(date2 - date1) == 1)
>   skip("We dont't check access times on a FAT filesystem\n");

> "The date is always within 1 day (plus or minus)."

It isn't quite that easy as the date field is a bitpacked struct
holding the year, month and day.  So you have to account for month and
year boundaries.  In the absence of any other ideas or tips to where I
can find a function to do this for me, I implement the calendaring
increments and send a patch which follows the above idea.