My script for doing testing

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:21:30 CST 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Austin English
<austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> The other neat thing is that it will run git fetch in a loop every 30
> minutes (again, overridable), so that you can run it in the morning
> while waiting for AJ to commit. Once commits are made to the git
> master branch (but not stable), the script will kick into motion.

It would be nice to dummy email account subscribed to the commit
messages that it could poll to trigger the checkout, build, test
cycle.

To make a Continuous Integration Service around it it should run as a
background process under another user out of init in a Xnest/VNC
session. I am thinking something like a winecis user which would run
these scripts, fetch and the Xnest session as a service we could call
winecis.

I did something similar recently for a stupid java service that had to
have an interactive gui.

--
Steven Edwards