[comctl32/tests] Fix some test failures

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:12:37 CDT 2009

On 10/01/2009 02:58 PM, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
> Yes, please. If a problem is only in rectangle orders it's very simple
> to fix (test for yyyy in returned locale data). I suggest not to drop
> tests yet, we'll probably want to drop them later when trying probable
> dpi-dependent failures.

Well I need to test for all possible occurrences of month and year. So
something like:

/* Get the format of the title */
len = GetLocaleInfo(LOCALE_USER_DEFAULT, LOCALE_SYEARMONTH, NULL, 0);
yearmonth = HeapAlloc(GetProcessHeap(), 0, len);
GetLocaleInfo(LOCALE_USER_DEFAULT, LOCALE_SYEARMONTH, yearmonth, len);
/* Find out the order */
year = strstr(yearmonth, "y");
month = strstr(yearmonth, "M");

if (month < year) trace("Month before year\n");
else trace("Year before month\n");
HeapFree(GetProcessHeap(), 0, yearmonth);

The 3 tests I removed with the first patch can be removed safely as all
should be tested in the loop.

Now I need to change the way we test to cope with:
- order of year/month
- text right after the prev button or right before the next button

--
Cheers,

Paul.