[2/2] ntdll: Implement FILE_ATTRIBUTE_HIDDEN and FILE_ATTRIBUTE_SYSTEM support (take 6)

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Oct 7 09:24:23 CDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 6:59 AM, Steven Edwards <winehacker at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if this is what Detlef means but I think the attr
> functions and structures differ slightly on other Unixen. At least I
> am pretty sure they differ enough on OS X from Linux or Solaris to
> cause problems.

Yeah, the patch handles OS X and Linux, and is written so somebody
could add Solaris support.   I think Detlef was suggesting a
particular way of doing that.  I have a wrapper function that
is implemented by each OS differently using #ifdef's.  He was
suggesting that instead (I think) that I use one OS's API as
the wrapper function.  I don't think it's a good fit in this case
(though I like it in other situations).
- Dan