comctl32: initial theming tests (try 4)

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:53:31 CDT 2009

André Hentschel wrote:

>>> My reason is, that the compiler warns that i am not using the
>>> functions inside v6util.h when i use it.
>>>

>> Sorry, don't follow you. Does inclusion of v6util.h in your theming.c work?
>>

> Yes, but i dont use its functions and that is what the compiler warns. maybe its enough if i remove the static keyword, but i dont want to hurt something else.

Ah, I see, no, it won't link I think without static. Some time ago I
thought about adding v6util.c back and move code here, I'm not very
familiar with makefile generation but I think we could place this new
v6util.c into C_SRCS section of test makefile (if it's allowed of
course, but I think if it isn't we should enabled it someway). After
that it will build as any other module does.