Ballooning "dlls" folder

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Oct 12 16:16:01 CDT 2009

Erich Hoover <ehoover at mines.edu> writes:

> With the separation of the 16-bit APIs recently, the "dlls" folder has
> ballooned quite a bit.  Is there any particular reason that the 16-bit and
> 32-bit DLLs are not in separate folders?

I don't think the number of dlls is an issue, it's a small fraction of
the total and will only get smaller. At some point we may want to split
them out to simplify the build rules, but it's not clear that it would
be a gain. And we need to finish separating them properly first...

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org