Bug 6971 in RedOrchestra Game.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 12 22:10:58 CDT 2009

Loren Kraushar wrote:
> Ok Just trying to put it out there I have seen endless sights for this
> one problem and still no consistent fix.  I was trying to see if you
> geniuses could throw it in on the next fixed issues list.
>
> Thank you for the response master.
Please keep the sarcasm to a mimimum.  My responses are based upon my
own experiences and those of others.

First, if you have a patch with testcase, please put it on the
wine-patches mailing list.

Second, please monitor the wine-devel mailing list for any feedback as
well as IRC channel #winehackers on irc.freenode.net.

Third, I do not make the final decision as to code
acceptance/rejection.  This is reserved ENTIRELY to AJ.  We have NO say
so in this process.  This is not liked but is, for the time being,
accepted.  It is good for one person to be able to make these
decisions.  He has HIGH standards for acceptance and there are legal and
moral reasons for this.

The project is always looking for new code and developers.

James McKenzie

P.S.  The mailing lists are bottom post only, and that is for a good
reason, it is the way we do things here and is per RFC 1855.