Help me get a patch into Wine -> Mac cdrom issue

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:54:24 CDT 2009

> I know. I have patches for all that. Did I not just write an email back
> to Roderick talking about the SCSITaskDevice?

Easy now.  I didn't get your reply to Roderick until after Emmanuel's
response.  Not only that, but with pretty large differences in time
zone, it's normal to have delayed responses.

Are you subscribed to wine-devel?  If you're not, your replies to the
list don't get here until they've been moderated, so I'd suggest you
do so.  You can have it not send you anything from the list if you
like, and your emails will still hit the list without the moderation
delay.
--Juan