Question -- Did Friday's git cause anyone sound problems on re-boot?

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 17 11:33:57 CDT 2009

I built and installed Friday's git, installed DNS and ran it without a problem, then re-booted and my sound had vanished.

It does not appear to be a problem with my sound modules loading, or a conflict with pulseaudio (which I kill anyway). Alsamixer settings have been adjusted to the proper level.

If anyone had a similar experience with Friday's git, and it's not just me, I'll investigate further.

However, I suspect it's not a wine problem.

Susan