PATCH 0/14 mciwave aka. waveaudio patches

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Mon Oct 19 07:18:59 CDT 2009

Hi,

Here's a series of patches to fix various bugs and increase compatibility.

Alas, it is only yesterday night that I discovered that mciwave will only record samples in multiples of 333 milliseconds (from using 3 buffers / second).  Thus in my testsuite, the comparisons against 2000ms give flaky results (sometimes 2333ms).  However I don't want to delay the inclusion of the large testuite into Wine any further.  I prefer 3 flaky test results than almost no test at all.
Possibly the change of results between 2000 and 2333 is influenced by using MulDiv in patch 0007.

More in the pipe:
- notification fixes
Yet to investigate:
- safe concurrent operation, elimination of hangs etc. See bug 20232
- cause of samples sizes as multiples of 333ms only.

Regards,
 Jörg Höhle