[shell32/tests] Fix a test failure on some Vista boxes

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+8cd9 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:50:18 CDT 2009

I actually left the order out of the original test intentionally. The
order is completely predictable on Windows and Wine (the window docked
first ends up closer to the edge), but X docks work differently. They
are controlled by the window manager.

If we ever need to create real X docks for appbars (unlikely because
of how rarely they're used, but possible), the order will be defined
by the window manager, and it won't be possible to reliably pass the
test.

--
Vincent Povirk