Wine t-shirts?

Ismael Barros² razielmine at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 20:15:56 CDT 2009

Hi there,

The T-shirt is finally on sale. We waited to have the Valgrind T-shirt
ready to release both at the same time, as I guess many Wine lovers
may also be Valgrind lovers.

Direct link: http://www.freewear.org/?page=show_item&id=FW0030

If we have resources we'll try to upgrade our Wine catalog soon with
other style of designs, stay tunned.

Cheers,
Ismael