[4/5] WineD3D: Add GL_ATI_meminfo to the extension table

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:27:01 CDT 2009

2009/9/5 Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com>:
> So far ATI hasn't updated the extension spec, but the code works nevertheless,
> and I don't have any problem with using this functionality if available.

The implication is that when someone implements ATI_meminfo as
documented in the actual spec it won't work properly with Wine. I
don't think we really want to go there. I'm also not sure it's even
possible to introduce additional tokens into already published
extensions, so I expect this will need a new extension anyway.