fixing ReadDirectoryChangesW()

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Sep 11 16:42:57 CDT 2009

Michael Pujos wrote:
> I'm willing to resubmit this patch with updated tests
> against current Wine, but before I procceed
> I need to be sure it won't be rejected simply because it changes the protocol.

Server changes are tricky to get in.
You have to be patient and persistent.
I think your best next move is to file a bug describing the problem
(and give the URL for the app it affects for you, if possible),
and submit just the tests first (with appropriate todo_wine
lines where wine gets it wrong currently).
All that is useful, and a good first step towards getting
the bug fixed.

Thanks!
- Dan