Sept 11 with tools and tests removed

Mike Kaplinskiy mike.kaplinskiy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 10:24:55 CDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Nicolas Le Cam <niko.lecam at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/9/12 chris ahrendt <celticht32 at yahoo.com>:
>>
>> Here is the run for Friday Sept. 11 with the tools and the tests
>> directory results removed.
>>

>> [/home/cahrendt/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/server.c:802]: (error) Resource leak: fd
>> [/home/cahrendt/wine-git/dlls/ntdll/server.c:882]: (error) Resource
>> leak: fd_cwd
>> [/home/cahrendt/wine-git/dlls/wineps.drv/init.c:270]: (error) Possible
>> null pointer dereference: dmW - otherwise it is redundant to check if
>> dmW is null at line 272
>>

>> Chris
>>

> Hi Chris,
>
> All false positives, you can filter them.
>

> --
> Nicolas Le Cam

They're not false positives. The first one may be (tell cppcheck guys
that if we're calling exit on all paths, we shouldn't bother to free
resources), but the next few aren't.

fd_cwd is leaked if server connection fails,
the bug in wineps is very real, we deref before we check for null on
the next line.

Mike.