wined3d: Add Intel GMA 4500MHD

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Sun Sep 13 04:02:49 CDT 2009

Am Sunday 13 September 2009 08:15:19 schrieb Jaime Rave:
> More information about Intel cards:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_GMA#Table_of_GMA_graphics_cores_and_chip
>sets

+            || strstr(gl_renderer, "Intel®"))
I don't know if it is safe check for the ®. I think its not part of the
standard ASCII character set, so there might be codepage issues. I don't
think  its necessary to check for it anyway, I think "Intel" is good enough.
(In which case we might change the "Intel(R)" and "Intel Inc." checks as well)

+            if (strstr(gl_renderer, "GM45"))
+                /* GMA 4500MHD. These can take up to 2048MB */
+                *vidmem = 512;
+                return CARD_INTEL_GM45;
+
You are adding trailing whitespace in the last line(I think Alexandre's commit
scripts fiter that out though)