now OSS driver emulation -- and other drivers too -- works as well as OSS HW mode; block size error gone?

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Mon Sep 14 06:49:49 CDT 2009

Hi,

so I have submitted patches for OSS and coreaudio. ALSA will follow.

I also wrote a testcase, but am unsure about one issue.

The following makes sense (winmm/tests/wave.c):
todo_wine ok(origformat.nBlockAlign = format.nBlockAlign, "nBlockAlign fixed");

The problem is: whether or not I use todo_wine, the test will succeed
with some audio drivers and fails with others. How to deal with that?
Limit the test to wine_interactive testruns?

Should I submit this test now, knowing that it'll "fail" (to be more precise:
"succeed unexpectedly") with what people -- presumably -- use most on Linux: ALSA?

Thanks for your help,
	Jörg Höhle