How I create wine app launcher icons on the Mac

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:36:33 CDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Steven Edwards <winehacker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you mean >> ? wouldn't the > just overwrite the foo.png?

Sorry for the noise, I hit send too soon. I mean don't you mean >>
rather than just > which would just overwrite the icon you just
converted.

<snip>

>> "Opening" this icon will launch a Terminal where all logs will go. Optionally you may use Cmd-I(nformation) to disable the display of the .command suffix in the finder (unless forced globally). Wine's X11 window opens above the Terminal window.
>
> Using the sample.command or whatever is there a way to always hide the terminal?

What I mean here, is there a switch or resource fork or xattr you can
set that implies Cmd-I for this given *.command? I mean, I am sure we
don't want to try to enforce that for all other *.command scripts,
just ones we create.

--
Steven Edwards