[3/4] msi: GetDriveType and GetVolumeInformation require a path terminated by a slash.

Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Wed Sep 16 04:24:16 CDT 2009

Dan Kegel asked:
>Don't changes like this need corresponding conformance tests?
There is one already for GetVolumeInformation in kernel32, see the commits made by Guy Albertelli in April this year.

Please see my mail from June where I located all uses of GetVolumeInformation and asked for review.
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2009-June/076733.html

In hindsight, my use of "pass" was misleading. It means "reviewers, please find out and check the callers of the code to see whether their supply the now required trailing slash."
As you can see from the list of commits, grepping for GetVolumeInformation, the change from April affected several places, some of which I found and fixed in June, another one Hans Leidekker now.
File msi/media.c which Hans changed now was listed in this mail.  This is unfortunate.

Looking at the mail above, this still leaves 5 places to check ("review" and "pass") in shell32, user32 and winedos.

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle