[bugzilla] donate to sponsoring bug

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 05:50:05 CDT 2009

Hello,

You could have the money go into the general WPF or WCF "Wine Conference
Fund"
But the problem is if say I donate $50.00 who's to say the bug I donate to
will be resolved
any time soon? Paypal only allows refunds up to 60 days, so how would you go
about a refund
if the bug wasn't fixed in say a year or more?

I think it would be hard to keep everyone happy, because as soon as people
donate to a bug
their going to expect something in return. And a refund most likely if the
bug isn't fixed.

Tom

--
http://www.wine-reviews.net/