Wine in Tango

Joel Holdsworth joel at airwebreathe.org.uk
Sat Sep 19 06:13:58 CDT 2009

Hi All,

If anyone's interested I've published a working version of my Tango
graphics for wine to Gitorious...

http://gitorious.org/wine-tango/wine-tango
clone: git clone git://gitorious.org/wine-tango/wine-tango.git
branch: public-beta-1

This branch features Roderick Colenbrander's as-yet unmerged XRender
patches, some patches from me for 32-bit support in the areas of icons,
image lists and toolbars, and a partial set of patches to apply the
tango graphics for shell32, user32 and comdlg32. Graphics for other
apps/dlls are excluded, as well as the few tests I've produced.

The work is most clear to see if you open a file dialog, or a message
box.

The full set of Tango graphics can be seen here:
http://www.airwebreathe.org.uk/wine-icon/ . There are still a few
graphical things to fix: dxdiag, certwatermark.bmp.

Comments and criticisms are welcome!

Best Regards
Joel Holdsworth