Wine-Tango Updates

Joel Holdsworth joel at airwebreathe.org.uk
Mon Sep 21 17:11:36 CDT 2009

Hi All,

Thanks to those of you who made comments about my Tango icon set. I've
thought carefully about all the comments I've received, and I'm most of
the way through the issues raised. I've revised idb_std_large.bmp,
idb_std_small.bmp, floppy.ico, mycomputer.ico, netdrive.ico,
netdrive2.ico, shortcut.ico, dxdiag, notepad, and wordpad.

I still have one or two icons that I haven't yet touched: mydocs.ico,
certwatermark.bmp, oic_hand.ico, iexplore, but I thought I'd share what
I have while it's fresh in people's minds.

Take a look http://www.airwebreathe.org.uk/wine-icon/

Let me know if you have more comments.

Best Regards
Joel