help with dwBackBufferCount in backbuffer surfaces needed

Markus Stockhausen markus.stockhausen at collogia.de
Tue Sep 29 06:27:33 CDT 2009

Hi,

currently I'm investigating bug 1660 and hopefully I found the reason
for the misbehaviour. The only problem is, that I do not know what
results I have to expect in windows. So it would be very helpful if
someone can execute the attached testcase in a native environment so
that I can fix the error condition and send in the final patch.

The idea is that backbuffer surfaces have dwBackBufferCount=0 in Windows
but on Wine they get the same count as the primary surface.

The test will fail in Windows and Wine to get the results in both cases.
The result will show like this:

dsurface.c:1264: Test failed: backbuffer surface has
dwBackBufferCount==2

Thanks for your help in advance.

Markus