[2/5] WineD3D: Start replacing dxVersion with create flags

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Wed Sep 30 09:38:14 CDT 2009

Am 30.09.2009 um 16:22 schrieb Henri Verbeet:
>> I prefer that all d3d version specific behaviors in wined3d(ie,
>> those that
>> can't be handled by the client lib alone) are controlled by one
>> wined3d
>> parameter. I don't feel strongly about this though. I could as well
>> make
>> them a parameter of CreateVertexBuffer if you prefer this.
>>
> I think it might make more sense there, although I suppose there's
> something to say for keeping the differences centralised as well.
Are the patches ok with you in that case? Otherwise I'll just fix bug
19365 with the old dxVersion hack and implement whatever properly
designed setup you prefer the next time I have a few hours to kill
(read: On my 16 hour flight to the google mentor summit later next
month)

> Is there any reason you're not sending these mails to wine-devel as
> well?
Apparently because the "reply" button in Apple Mail doesn't do the
same as the "reply" button in kmail. Apparently because there's no
"reply to mailing list" either.