No subject

Fri Sep 18 15:31:18 CDT 2009

way to get it to work properly is set the windows version to 2k. As for MAC
I'm not sure, you will need another sucker.. I mean guinea pig to test there
:)

Maybe have two versions, one for Linux and one for Mac?

Cheers,
Tom

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com>wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> I e-mailed wine-users a few days ago, but had no volunteers. I know
> most of you here aren't the target audience for using winetricks
> directx9, but since neither Dan or I game much, we need a guinea pig
> ;-).

--0016e6d64486fb727f047abf1304

Howdy,<br><br>From memory I know dxdiag.exe wont work on Linux if its set t=
o XP the only way to get it to work properly is set the windows version to =
2k. As for MAC I&#39;m not sure, you will need another sucker.. I mean guin=
ea pig to test there :)<br>
ustin English <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:austinenglish at gmail.c=
204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">Howdy all,<br>
I e-mailed wine-users a few days ago, but had no volunteers. I know<br>
most of you here aren&#39;t the target audience for using winetricks<br>
directx9, but since neither Dan or I game much, we need a guinea pig<br>
;-).<br>

--0016e6d64486fb727f047abf1304--