a new trick to add to winetricks

Troy Wolbrink Troy.Wolbrink at ccci.org
Thu Apr 8 15:26:06 CDT 2010

I'm not suggesting it's a *bug* in winetricks either.  I'm saying it's a possible way to make it more robust.  Since it's known that the native msi installer doesn't work, it seems reasonable to me that you'd set the override to use the builtin msi.  This is similar to how it overrides the winver to win98 when installing mdac.  It's a known "trick" to get it to install.  How is this second guessing the user?

--Troy