[PATCH 7/7] wined3d: Move A4L4 conversion to the formats table.
ggeldorp at vmware.com
Mon Apr 12 17:46:27 CDT 2010
> From: Ge van Geldorp
> > From: Roderick Colenbrander
> > I'm not sure how the bot works but it looks like it concatenated some
> > of my patches together and then applied to them. I have no idea to
> > what Wine version it was since it applies fine on Wine git here. It
> > could be that I'm doing something wrong but I don't see where.
> No, this is the bot messing up. For some reason I don't understand yet
> it included one of your earlier patches ("[PATCH 08/13] d3d9: Add an
> initial ColorFill regression test.") as the first of this series. That
> threw everything off.
> I'll disable emailing to wine-devel until I've sorted this out.
Ok, I understand what happened now... This is the sequence of patches you
submitted, in the order they arrived in my mail queue (oldest first):
1) [PATCH 4/7] wined3d: Move D15S1 over to the formats table.
2) [PATCH 1/7] wined3d: Move L6V5U5 conversion to the formats table.
3) [PATCH 5/7] wined3d: Move R32G32F convertion to the formats table.
4) [PATCH 3/7] wined3d: Move D24X4S4 to the formats table.
5) [PATCH 6/7] wined3d: Move G16R16/R16G16F conversion to the formats table.
6) 1/3 d3d9: Add an initial ColorFill regression test.
7) [PATCH 2/7] wined3d: Move D24FS8 to formats table.
8) [PATCH 7/7] wined3d: Move A4L4 conversion to the formats table.
Note the out-of-sequence arrival of number 6). The bot is not smart enough
to handle two series from the same author arriving interleaved. It will see
everything as one big series until all parts of a series have arrived. In
this case, the patch attached to message 6) overwrote the patch attached
to message 2) (both have part number 1).
Not sure how to handle this, except by asking people to leave some time
before sending another series.
Re-enabling emailing to wine-devel since this is working as designed.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4183 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the wine-devel